About Tri County Care
Tri-County Care is sponsored by the New York State Hamaspik Association (NYSHA), which consists of experienced providers of:
- Services for individuals with IDD, including MSC, residential and respite care, community habilitation, family supports, day services, eMODS, ABA, Article 16, self-directed care services, and vocational and job coaching services;
- Department of Health supported services, including home care, personal care, early intervention, health home care management, rehabilitation, weatherization, access to home, senior dining and social day services; and
- Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) services. Tri-County is an inclusive organization with experience providing service coordination to diverse populations. We will comply with NYS requirements for CCOs, including:
- Expertise serving the IDD community;
- Independent governing structure; and
- Expertise in patient-centered planning, care and peer supports
- Tri-County Care seeks to partner with qualified providers of Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC) services in the Hudson Valley, New York City, and Long Island.
- Tri-County Care is developing an inclusive and extensive network of referral providers for all the service needs of enrolled individuals with IDD. We will help MSC organizations navigate the transition to managed care by providing Conflict Free Care Management (CFCM) services and to become CCO partners.
Testimonials from Hamaspik choice providers